Council’s draft Strategic Plan 2020-2024 is now open for public consultation for a period of five weeks from Thursday 18 June to Wednesday 22 July 2020. In developing the draft Plan, Council considered the current Strategic Plan as well as community and staff feedback provided at the beginning of the process.
During 2019/20 our Elected Members workshopped and refined the draft Plan, with a clear focus on the delivery of core services. We now seek considered comments from the community to ensure our 2020-2024 Strategic Outcomes and Actions reflect what you want from your Council.
If you would like to attend a community session please RSVP to email@example.com and include RSVP in the subject heading. Please note numbers may be limited due to COVID restrictions.
|Locations||Date & Time|
|Council Chambers - Kingscote (enter through Council car park on Osmond Street)||Wednesday 8 July 2020, 5:30pm to 7:00pm|
|Parndana Town Hall - Wedgewood Road||Thursday 9 July 2020, 5:30pm to 7:00pm|
|American River Community Hall - Ryberg Road||Wednesday 15 July 2020, 5:30pm to 7:00pm|
|Penneshaw CWA Hall, 1 Howard Drive||Thursday 16 July 2020, 5:30pm to 7:00pm|
Have Your Say:
- Online Feedback form
How to fill in the form:
1. When making suggestions, please make specific references to the section of the Plan to which your comments relate eg. Strategic Outcome 3.1 or Action 3.1.1. (see pages 10 to 14 of the Plan) and include your amendment.
2. To assist us in evaluating your response, please provide a clear reason for your suggested changes.
3. If you are suggesting a new Outcome or Action, please let us know your thoughts on how it could be resourced.
4. If you are answering online, once complete, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit or:
- Email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Strategic Plan" in the subject heading
- Post your feedback to PO Box 121, Kingscote SA 5223 or drop off to Council's Kingscote Office
- For further information contact: Pat Austin, Community Development Director on 8553 4500.
Consultation closes 5.00pm, Wednesday 22 July 2020.