In accordance with advice from South Australia's Chief Public Health Officer, Kangaroo Island Council has been advised that there is minimal risk of contamination due to the low cases of coronavirus in South Australia and the absence of community transmission as of 8 May 2020.
For the safety of our community:
- If unwell, stay at home
- 10 or less people will be allowed in the library at any time
- Practise social distancing: stay 1.5m apart
- Keep practising good hygiene
- Download the COVIDSafe APP
- **All Library programs are suspended until further notice.**
Thank you for your cooperation. By everyone working together we are all contributing to the fight against COVID-19.