Enrol to vote in the Council Supplementary Elections 2021
If you are on the State electoral roll you will automatically receive a voting pack for the supplementary election.
You may be eligible to be on the council voters roll if you are one of the following:
- a resident or a non-Australian citizen who has lived at your residential address for one month or more, or
- an owner of an organization or business, or
- an owner of a holiday home, or
- a sole owner, or group of owners, of a rateable property, or
- a sole occupier, or group of occupiers, of a rateable property, or
- a landlord of rateable property.
Roll closes 5pm Monday 21 December 2020.
Application forms available below or in hard copy from Customer Service.
For more information, please contact Jacinta Lasscock or Melissa Grimes on 8553 4500