In South Australia, Council rates are a form of property taxation and property values play an important part in determining how much each individal rate payer contributes.
Get an estimate on your rates using the Rates Calculator 2016-17(42 kb)
For further information please contact the Rates Officer on 08 8553 4500 or email email@example.com
If you would like to change the way you receive your notices - either by email or post, please complete the form below:
1. Rate notices will be delivered to the Primary Ratepayer;
2. Only one rate notice wil lbe delivered per property assessment;
3. Requests for a reprint of a rate notice will incur the applicable fee (refer Council's Fees & Charges)
4. All changes to the contact details of either property owner or assessment are required to be advised to Council in writing;
5. It is the responsibility of the property owner(s) to ensure they advise Council of their current contact details.