Do you and your staff have the skills and knowledge required to ensure safe food for your customers?
Food Safety is your Business. It is the responsibility of a Food Business to ensure that all food sold is safe and suitable.
This information package has been developed by qualified and experienced Environmental Health professionals and is equivalent in scope to a two-day consultant delivered course.
The interactive, logical and easy learning format will assist you and your staff to develop the skills and knowledge required to ensure safe food for your customers and to comply with your obligations under the Food Safety Standards for Australia and New Zealand.
Most sections include an interactive quiz. Upon completion of the program, a training acknowledgement form can be saved or emailed and filed as part of your food safety records.
* Foodborne Illness
* Potentially Hazardous Food
* Contamination of Food
* Temperature Control
* Food Handling Skills and Knowledge
* Food Receipt
* Food Storage
* Food Processing
* Food Display
* Food Packaging
* Food Transportation
* Food Disposal
* Food Recall
* Health of Persons Who Handle Food
* Hygiene of Food Handlers
* General Duties of Food Businesses
* Cleaning and Sanitising of Specific Equipment
* Structure, Design and Maintenance
* Temperature Measuring Devices
* Single Use Items
* Animals and Pests
* Management Control Techniques (HACCP, Food Safety Programs)