Kingscote Town Hall
The Town Hall was originally built in 1912 and was redeveloped in 2006.
The hall measures 14m x 7.5m and the stage measures 3.5m x 7m.
The stage is serviced by curtains, a dressing room, and a projector for formal presentations. Additional lighting or sound equipment can be arranged.
It has previously accommodated Local Wedding Receptions, Theatre performances known as the KI Players (performing Bi-annually) and Large Community meetings.
- x18 Tables
- Projector which displays on a screen (stage side)
- Microphone & Speakers
- No heating or cooling in the Hall, only three ceiling fans are operational
Please Note: If IT equipment is required this should be requested at the time of booking. A staff member will provide an overview of the use of the IT equipment to ensure correct operation.
The facility can also be used in conjunction with the Council Chambers & kitchen which is charged at the Kingscote Community Centre rate.
The sale or consumption of liquor at all Council Facilities is forbidden without a relevant Liquor Licence.
If you would like to book or check availability please contact Customer Service on 08 8553 4500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hire of Council Facilities Application Form - which includes current fees & charges.
- Location: Murray Street, Kingscote SA 5223
- Car Parking: Available at the back of the Council office, Osmond Street, Kingscote SA 5223.
Panther Night - 2018
Agriculture Kangaroo Island (AGKI) Annual General Meeting - 2015